Friday, May 29, 2009

sorry for depriving you, my imaginary audience for a couple of days. i won't lie and say i've been busy. i've been enjoying my days without exams and just harvesting on farmtown. watched "schindler's list" tonight. ralph fiennes is brilliant and scary as goeth. not feeling so chirpy and it's not just the movie. oh well. wonder if anyone'll find this after i'm gone. oh, and i've watched the first 3 episodes of "death note". enjoying it much more than expected. although i must say i hate that i'm the clueless one who tries to keep up with everyone else in all these things tvwise, bookwise, whatever. guess i can't complain. everything i like, i take to heart. i can't risk putting it out there for anyone to not like. it's a direct attack on me and my bad taste and what a horrible person i am. catch 22 or what? hopefully my tomatoes are done now.

cornflake xo

No comments:

Post a Comment