Monday, May 25, 2009

well the first bloggydoo..

in case you're wondering about the name, you're probably a person that doesn't spend a lot of time with me. unless i'm hyper, i'm pretty quiet. walking along, anyone i'm with will stop and ask why i haven't said anything. all i have to say at that is that i have nothing to say. it's not always necessarily true, but it doesn't bore my company to death when i start talking about who-knows-what. so, this blog is about all the things left unsaid. ramblings and tangents and whatnots that i wouldn't be able to say in the flesh and so relocate them to a blog that (hopefully) no one will ever read. and there'll  probably be some random lists of stuff in here as well as i like to make lists.

cornflake xo

2 comments:

  1. oh... "a blog that (hopefully) no one will ever read."... well I just skimmed things and this is basically... the 2nd/3rd one I've read (I only remember this one and some other one though...) which... I think I should've just read to begin with... oh well...

    Back to reading something that isn't this then :) You know a diary is so much easier and isn't public for the entire internet... and you CAN make this blog private you know if you really don't want anyone to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bilby, what is with you and not wanting to know our secrets? i started off using my blog as my diary...and then bella got one and added me and now all 8 people from my school read and have read my blogs ! yay...so actually i just proved your point but neway.....i have a diary XD.....why am i even writting this comment? ignore me! i demand it!
    Rayne
    xo

    ReplyDelete